8:30 – 5:30 Monday – Friday
Do I need a Referral?
A referral from your doctor is unnecessary unless you are claiming treatment costs under Workers Compensation, Veterans Affairs, Motor Accident Insurance Board or Medicare’s E.P.C programme.
If you are referred by a doctor, we provide regular treatment reports to keep them informed of your progress.
An Initial Consultation may last up to 60 minutes which will include comprehensive medical history and thorough physical examination. With a clear understanding of your condition and your treatment goals, the physiotherapist will design an individual treatment plan combining whatever mix of hands on treatment, exercises, and other therapies as appropriate.
For any follow up consultations allow up to 45 minutes for reassessment of progress, more hands on treatment, upgrading of exercises etc.
Our consultation rooms have solid stud walls ensuring personal privacy for conversation and for any treatment requiring partial undressing.
We have both male and female toilets and wheelchair access.
Parking is available on the street or at the rear of the building and public transport is available nearby.
Phone the practice on (03) 6327 3977 or
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred contact details for confirmation.
This practice caters for the following:
- Medibank Private Members Choice – where the ‘gap’ is fixed and your rebate depends on your level of cover.
- Enhanced Primary Care (E.P.C.) – Medicare funded and arranged by your General Practitioner if you have a chronic or terminal medical condition and your doctor has completed the appropriate management plan.
- M.A.I.B – most motor vehicle accident musculoskeletal injuries where the claim has been approved.
- Workers Compensation – Musculoskeletal injury claims when referred by your Doctor or Specialist.
- Department of Veterans Affairs – Gold and eligible White card holders who obtain the appropriate referral information (D904) from their Local Medical Officer.
- Private uninsured – Those without private ‘extras’ health cover
We have HICAPS for instant electronic claiming from 41 of the most popular health funds, EFTPOS accepting MasterCard and VISA, cheque and savings accounts. We also accept personal cheques and cash.