Physiotherapy services are covered under your private health insurance. Payment of the gap is required at the conclusion of each consultation: on the spot processing is available via HICAPS so your health insurance claim can be approved instantly. The gap is dependent on your chosen provider and your selected benefits.
Veterans affairs patients require a Gold or White Card for specific conditions, in addition to a referral.
Workers compensation claims are billed either directly to your employer or the selected third party insurer.
The Federal Government’s Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPCP) is available for certain patients with referral from their doctor. To be eligible you must either arrive with your completed EPCP form from your doctor or have them send a copy directly to us.
Please contact us for specific information on pricing for consultations, exercise classes, personal training, or massage.
The following prices are as of January 2023.
Initial Consultation $102.00
Standard Consultation $87.00
GLA:D Program $519.00 2 x education sessions, assessment, 12 x exercise classes, follow up
Medicare Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) Fee – $76.00
With a Rebate of $56.00 per visit. ($20 out of pocket)
Non Attendance Fee – $25
If you are unable to attend your appointment we require 24 hours notice for cancellation or appointment time changes. Failure to notify us with sufficient time will result in a $25 fee. Extreme or hard circumstances will be taken into account where applicable.
This practice caters for the following:
- Medibank Private Members Choice – where the ‘gap’ is fixed and your rebate depends on your level of cover.
- Enhanced Primary Care (E.P.C.) – Medicare funded and arranged by your General Practitioner if you have a chronic or terminal medical condition and your doctor has completed the appropriate management plan.
- M.A.I.B – most motor vehicle accident musculoskeletal injuries where the claim has been approved.
- Workers Compensation – Musculoskeletal injury claims when referred by your Doctor or Specialist.
- Department of Veterans Affairs – Gold and eligible White card holders who obtain the appropriate referral information (D904) from their Local Medical Officer.
- Private uninsured – Those without private ‘extras’ health cover